What you need to do
- Fill out tournament information form (below) to accept your invitation
- Book your travel (flying or driving)?
- Yeager Airport (CRW) is the closest airport (75 miles to courses)
- Roanoke Airport (ROA) is the next closest (115 miles)
- Cincinnati, Louisville, & Washington DC airports also within driving proximity (4+ hours)
- CarRentals.com is the best and cheapest option for cars
- Lodging is included in tournament costs for teams.
- Pay your tournament entry fees (due Monday, April 18th, by noon)
- All tournament invoices will be in your Nextgengolf Team Portal AFTER you submit your tournament form. Any invoicing questions or issues can be directed to:
- Travis Richardson - NCCGA Director - 316-208-5276
- Submit your team lineup (due Tuesday, April 19th, at noon) in the Nextgengolf portal)
- Make sure everyone on your team has a completely filled out Nextgengolf profile including name, email, phone, picture, and social media accounts. We may need to contact players during the course of play for emergencies and/or tournament updates.
- Review general tournament info and schedule
- Share your story about making it to Nationals – Email email@example.com.
- SkratchTV and other media outlets will be covering the National Championship, and are interested in hearing unique stories (such as how you raised money to go to Nationals, buying your flights before the 2nd tournament, how your 8th person made the team, etc.)
Cost and Details
$375 per person for a team of 8, which includes the following:
- One practice round per player on Friday (4/22). This is included as part of tournament package. Price is the same whether practice round is used or not. Practice rounds should be reserved directly with the golf course by calling 304-763-2050.
- Championship Rounds Saturday and Sunday
- 1 round at Stonehaven and 1 round at Cobb
- Lodging at the resort for Friday and Saturday night (2 rooms with 2 queen beds in each. Additional nights/rooms are not included).
- Lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Breakfast included with each night of lodging at the resort
- Tournament gift bag including: Srixon Z-STAR golf balls, National Championship t-shirt, commemorative glass, Oxford towel, custom bag tag, & more
- Awards and prizes
- Friday Night Kick-Off Party: Driving Range demo night, contests, and food
- Tournament costs are inclusive of resort fees, gratuities & WV State Taxes
- Teams of less than 8 will be charged additional due to lodging costs being split between less people. Complete the form and we will send over an invoice total.
Course Address: The Resort at Glade Springs, 255 Resort Drive, Daniels, WV 25832
Lodging Address: (Same as above, on-site lodging).