What you need to do
- Fill out tournament information form to accept your invitation
- Book your travel (flying or driving)?
- Yeager Airport (CRW) is the closest airport (75 miles to courses)
- Roanoke Airport (ROA) is the next closest (115 miles)
- Cincinnati, Louisville, & Washington DC airports also within driving proximity (4+ hours)
- CarRentals.com is the best and cheapest option for cars
- Lodging is NOT included in tournament costs for individuals. Discounted lodging on-site is available through the NCCGA.
- Pay your tournament entry fees (due Wednesday, April 18th, by noon)
- All tournament invoices will be in your Nextgengolf Team Portal AFTER you submit your tournament form. Any invoicing questions or issues can be directed to:
- Travis Richardson - NCCGA Director - 316-208-5276
- Make sure you have a completely filled out Nextgengolf profile including name, email, phone, picture, and social media accounts. We may need to contact players during the course of play for emergencies and/or tournament updates.
- Review general tournament info and schedule
- Share your story about making it to Nationals – Email email@example.com.
- SkratchTV and other media outlets will be covering the National Championship, and are interested in hearing unique stories (such as how you raised money to go to Nationals, buying your flights before the 2nd tournament, how your 8th perosn made the team, etc.)
Cost and Details
$315 for an individual, which includes the following:
- One practice round on Friday (4/22). This is included as part of tournament package. Price is the same whether practice round is used or not. Practice rounds must be booked in advance directly with the golf course by calling 304-763-2050.
- Championship Rounds Saturday and Sunday
- 1 round at Stonehaven and 1 round at Cobb
- Breakfast and lunch on Saturday and Sunday
- Tournament gift bag including: Srixon Z-STAR golf balls, National Championship t-shirt, commemorative glass, Oxford towel, custom bag tag, & more
- Awards and prizes
- Friday Night Kick-Off Party: Driving Range demo night, contests, and food
- Tournament costs are inclusive of resort fees, gratuities & WV State Taxes
- Lodging is NOT included with $315 individual fee.
Course Address: The Resort at Glade Springs, 255 Resort Drive, Daniels, WV 25832
Lodging Address: (Same as above, on-site lodging).