Nextgen Collegiate Terms & Conditions
By joining as a Nextgen Collegiate Member, you agree to the terms and conditions stated below. Any breach of these terms and conditions can result in the immediate loss of membership.
- Members agree that they are full time college students when registering for the pass. If Nextgengolf or one if its affiliates finds that you are not a full-time student, your pass will be revoked immediately.
- Members agree to take full responsibility for their actions while using the pass and agree to not hold the golf course or Nextgengolf Inc liable.
- Members agree to show Mobile Collegiate Membership and photo student ID when checking into the golf course.
- Members agree to call in advance for tee times and notify the course representative that you are a member of the Nextgen Collegiate Program.
- Members acknowledge and agree that all memberships will automatically renew while still an active student. Memberships can be cancelled at any time by logging into your Nextgengolf account. You are still an active student until December 31st of your graduation year ( Ex. If you graduate May 2014, your membership is still good until December 31, 2014).
- Students agree to only play during times specified by the golf course. The course does not guarantee tee times and has the right to not allow students to play on a particular day (Ex. outing or tournament)
- Students agree to not copy or share the pass with anyone. Passes are for personal use only. If caught sharing or copying, students immediately lose their pass and the right to participate in the program for future years.
- Members must abide by all local rules set at the golf course or range. This includes on-course conduct, dress code, drug and alcohol policies, and the standard rules of golf. Courses have the right to not allow a golfer on their course if they do not abide by local course rules (dress code). Any breach may lead to a temporary or permanent loss of membership privileges.
- Passes are only valid at participating courses listed on www.nextgengolf.org
- Students agree to follow all USGA and local rules during tournaments and competitions
- As a Nextgen Collegiate Member you opt-in to receiving email communications from The Nextgengolf Inc