- The Student Advisory Group is made up of club golfers that work with the Nextgengolf full-time staff to improve the NCCGA
- Opportunity to support NCCGA Nationals on-site
- Resume builder
- Networking opportunities
- Get hooked up with sponsor swag from Cleveland/Srixon, Haus Of Grey, and more
- Opportunity to provide input with Nextgengolf staff on tournaments operations and Nationals themes
NCCGA Student Advisory Group
Join the NCCGA team and help grow golf!
Why be in the Student Advisory Group?
Student Advisory Group Requirements
- Must be a currently enrolled full-time student, with at least two semesters remaining before graduation
- Must have experience in NCCGA tournaments
- Knowledge of NCCGA greatly encouraged (including history, structure, etc.)
- Be outgoing and have strong communication skills
Application Deadline is Friday, Dec 20th at 11:59 PM EST.
*Please note the NCCGA Student Advisory Group positions are unpaid, volunteer positions. Student Advisory Group members are not employees of Nextgengolf.
If you are looking to apply for a Regional Ambassador position, please find those here.
Where are former members of the Student Advisory Group?
Chase Russell | Iowa State University
Chase Russell was in the Student Advisory Group for the 2014 season, helping grow the NCCGA to new heights. Russell also served in the Golf 20/20 Millennial Intern, and is now working for the Arizona Cardinals in public relations.
Matt Hahn | University of Delaware
Matt Hahn served in the group in 2016 and earned the Palmer Award for his leadership all while leading the University of Delaware Club Golf team. Hahn started a full time job at Topgolf in Dallas, TX upon graduating.
Adam Englehorn | University of Idaho
Willamette Valley CC
Adam Englehorn served in the group in 2015, in addition to being the Northwest Regional Ambassador in 2014. Englehorn is currently the assistant professional at Willamette Valley CC in Idaho.