Why should College Coaches Care about Club Golf?
- There are 225,000 High School Golfers that play competitive golf, only 10,000 of those golfers play in College.
- An NCCGA club team can act as a “JV” team and help with your recruitment efforts
- Students who may get cut from your program can continue to develop while playing competitive golf
- Club teams are student lead and will not add to your workload
- It's for the good of the game!
Facts about the NCCGA
- With over 10K members, we are now larger than NCAA varsity golf with 28 regions across the US and will host 110+ collegiate events in 2016
- The NCCGA gives non-varsity college golfers an opportunity to interact and compete on a regional and national level
- All non-NCAA teams can compete in NCCGA events
Support non-varsity college golf by referring any students you had to cut or turn away. We can help get them involved in a club golf team on campus. Contact us and we will do all the work!